M.S. Physics; Ph.D. Chemical Physics
Chief investigator, Centre for Quantum Dynamics
Contact details for Associate Professor Litvinyuk
Researcher ID: A-5739-2009
- Atoms and molecules in strong laser field
- Ultrafast processes in matter
- Coulomb explosion imaging of molecular dynamics
- Laser alignment and orientation of molecules in gas phase
- H. Xu,, Z. Li, F. He, X. Wang, Atia-Tul-Noor, D. Kielpinski, R.T. Sang and I.V. Litvinyuk, "Observing electron localization in a dissociating H2+ molecule in real time", Nature Communications 15849. Published 16 Jun 2017.
- A.S. Alnaser, I.V. Litvinyuk. "Subfemtosecond directional control of chemical processes in molecules." Journal of Physics B, Vol. 50, Issue 3. Article 032002. Published 14 Feb 2017.
- N. Smijesh, K.H. Rao, N. Klemke, R. Philip, I.V. Litvinyuk and R.T. Sang. "Spatio-temporal optimization of a laser produced Al-plasma: Generation of highly ionized species", Physics of Plasmas, Vol. 23, Issue 11, Article 113104. Published Nov 2016.
- J.E. Calvert, H. Xu, A.J. Palmer, R.D. Glover, D.E. Laban, X.M. Tong, A.S. Kheifets, K. Bartschat, I.V. Litvinyuk, D. Kielpinski & R.T. Sang. "The interation of excited atoms and few-cycle laser pulses. Scientific Reports 6, Article: 34101. Published 26 Sept 2016.
- J.E. Calvert, A.J. Palmer, I.V. Litvinyuk & R.T. Sang. "Metastable noble gas atoms in strong-field ionization experiments." High Power Laser Science and Engineering, Vol 4, Article e29. Published 13 Sept 2016.
- X. Wang, H. Xu, A. Atia-Tul-Noor, B. T. Hu, D. Kielpinski, R. T. Sang, and I. V. Litvinyuk, “Isotope effect in tunneling ionization of neutral hydrogen molecules”, Physical Review Letters Vol 117, Issue 8, Article 083003, Published Aug 15 2016.
- W. C. Wallace, O. Ghafur, C. Khurmi, Satya Sainadh U, J. E. Calvert, D. E. Laban, M. G. Pullen, K. Bartschat, A. N. Grum-Grzhimailo, D. Wells, H. M. Quiney, X. M. Tong, I. V. Litvinyuk, R. T. Sang, and D. Kielpinski, “Precise and accurate measurements of strong-field photoionization and a transferable laser intensity calibration standard”, Physical Review Letters 117, 053001 (2016).
- H. Xu, H.T. Hu, X.M. Tong, P. Liu, R.X. Li, R.T. Sang, I.V. Litvinyuk, “Coherent control of dissociation probability of H2+ in ω-3ω two-color fields”,Physical Review A 93, 063416 (2016).
- V. Wanie, H. Ibrahim, S. Beaulieu, N. Thire, B.E. Schmidt, Y.P. Deng, A.S. Alnaser, I.V. Litvinyuk, X.M. Tong, F. Legare, “Coherent control of H2/D2dissociative ionization by a mid-infrared two-color laser field”, Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 49, 025601 (2016).
- I.A. Ivanov, A.S. Kheifets, J.E. Calvert, S. Goodall, X. Wang, H. Xu, A.J. Palmer, D. Kielpinski, I.V. Litvinyuk ; R.T. Sang, “Transverse electron momentum distribution in tunneling and over the barrier ionization by laser pulses with varying ellipticity”, Scientific Reports 6, 19002 (2016).
- H. Xu, F. He, D. Kielpinski, R.T. Sang, I.V. Litvinyuk, “Experimental observation of the elusive double-peak structure in R-dependent strong-field ionization rate of H2+”, Scientific Reports 5, 13527 (2015).
For further publications see Griffith Research Online. Note that publications may appear under variations of the author's name.