The Chempro Chemists School of Pharmacy and Pharmacology scholarship was established to support students enrolled in the Bachelor of Pharmacy who are experiencing financial hardship.
Maximum value is $5,000, payable in two instalments.
Applications currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen
- be full time enrolled in the Bachelor of Pharmacy
- provide evidence of financial need (Centrelink or Tax Statement)
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary Education History (Commencing Students): Academic Merit - OP Score or ATAR equivalent
- Program Preferences (Commencing Students)
- Program (Current Students): Academic Merit - GPA
- Income and expenditure
- Personal Statements:
- Scholarship benefit: provide a statement outlining how this scholarship would benefit you and why it is warranted
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please use only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel, we can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation
- Other: Evidence of financial need- Centrelink statement or Tax statement
* Applicants must be available to be interviewed by the assessment panel
Maximum value is $5,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $2,500 are payable in trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Chempro Chemists is one of the fastest growing pharmacy groups in Australia boasting over 80 locations on the Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and Brisbane and expecting another 10-15 pharmacies to join the group this year. As our business expands we have exciting and challenging employment opportunities for candidates who share our values and beliefs of outstanding customer service, dedicated professional health care and pharmaceutical expertise.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full time enrolled at Griffith University in the program for which the scholarship was awarded
- maintain a passing grade for the duration of the scholarship benefit
- submit to the Scholarships office a report at the end of academic year for which the scholarship is paid outlining how the scholarship has assisted you throughout the year
- attend the Scholarships’ Office annual Prize and Awards ceremony and meet the donor
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email. Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.