There is an Oliver Hume Corporation Bursary available for applicants enrolled in the Bachelor of Business majoring in Real Estate and Property Development, entering their third (final) year of the degree program.
The bursary is valued at $2,500 paid as a lump sum after the completion of the internship and an agreement by the recipient to undertake 6 months, part-time (3 days per week) paid internship with Oliver Hume Corporation.
Applications are currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Business- majoring in Real Estate and Property Development
- be entering their third (final) year of the degree program in 2018
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Program: Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Business- majoring in Real Estate and Property Development and be entering their third (final) year of the degree program in 2018
- Referee details: You must include two referee reports from two non-Griffith sources
- Personal statements:
- Career goals and aims: Demonstrate an interest and ambition in the property development industry
* Applicants may be interviewed
The bursary is valued at $2,500 paid as a lump sum after the completion of the internship
The bursary also includes an agreement by the recipient to undertake 6 months, part-time (3 days per week) paid internship with Oliver Hume Corporation. Payment for the industry placement will be in addition to and separate from the industry bursary.
Oliver Hume is a multi-disciplinary property services organisation with over 60 years of experience in the development industry. They specialise in projecting marketing spanning from some of the largest residential land communities through to inner-city high rises within Victoria and Queensland. Acclaimed as Australia's leading residential project marketer, no one company sells more land in Australia than Oliver Hume; with over 6,000 residential lots sold per annum across 95 master planned communities.
Oliver Hume additionally is a Funds Management and Development Business, with an outstanding track record of delivering quality residential projects in the most desirable locations, on time and on budget whilst achieving excellent returns for its Property Funds investors. Oliver Hume Property Funds currently has a portfolio valued at over $1.5 billion, with new Apartment and Land projects currently under construction and for sale within Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.
Applications, including Referee Reports and any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.