The Indigenous Commonwealth Reward are to recognise and reward an Indigenous student’s achievement or excellence (for example, an Indigenous student’s achievement in supporting peers or achieving an exceptional result in their studies).
The Indigenous Commonwealth Reward Scholarship is valued at $5,000, paid in one instalment.
Apply by: 12 pm Friday 29 January 2021
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be a domestic undergraduate student
- have a GPA of 5 or above or
- achieve a result that places you in the range of the OP Band 1-10 (including International Baccalaureate (IB) and interstate equivalents or an equivalent Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR)
- not have previously held or in receipt of a Commonwealth scholarship.
* Priority will be given to students who are not in receipt of any other scholarship funding.
For detailed eligibility, please see the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarships Policy.
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship, you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history (commencing students)
- Program (Continuing Students)
- Income and expenditure
- The Commonwealth Reward Scholarship is $5,000, paid in a one-off payment.
These scholarships are sponsored by the Commonwealth Government.
This scholarship offer is conditional on you being enrolled at Griffith University as a full-time student in a undergraduate degree, at the census date for the trimester to which the benefit applies
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Griffith University reserves the right to withdraw an advertised scholarship at any time.