Griffith School of Environment offers up to 14 Bursaries to encourage and assist high achieving students to enter Griffith School of Environment programs.
The Bursaries are valued at $1,500 each and paid in a single instalment.
Applications are currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- be a year 12 school-leaver, OP 1-6 or rank equivalent 90-99
- be applying for university study for the first time, be applying for full-time admission to a Griffith School of Environment Undergraduate program, or the Master of Architecture. programs below-
- Bachelor of Science (majoring in Environmental Science, Environmental Sustainability, Wildlife Biology, Marine Biology or Chemistry) (1018)
- Bachelor of Science (majoring in Environmental Science, Environmental Sustainability, Wildlife Biology or Aquatic Ecosystems) (1210)
- Bachelor of Marine Science (1328)
- Bachelor of Science in Ecology and Conservation Biology (1328)(1007)
- Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning (1279)(1086)
- Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning/Bachelor of Science (1512)(1516)
- Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours (majoring in Environmental Science, Environmental Sustainability, Wildlife Biology, Marine Biology, Chemistry and Aquatic Ecosystems) (1330)
- Bachelor of Architecture Design (1492), Master of Architecture (5558)
- not hold any other Griffith University Scholarship/Bursary
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history
- Personal statements:
- Career goals and aims: Personal Statement addressing why you wish to study the program you have chosen
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation
- Please upload a current Resume or CV
The Bursaries are valued at $1,500 each and payable in a single instalment.
No more than one bursary will be offered to a student enrolling in the Master of Architecture, others relate to undergraduate commencing students.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.