The objectives of the Scholarship are to assist students with costs associated with study while undertaking an Honours program in Exercise Science. The Exercise Science Honours Scholarship is open to students who have enrolled or have been approved for entry into the Bachelor of Exercise Science with Honours Program (2096) and who have completed one of the programs listed below.
The maximum value is $3,000, payable in instalments.
Applications closed: Sunday 3 March 2019.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- be enrolled in or have been approved for entry into the Bachelor of Exercise Science with Honours Program
- have completed one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (1171)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science/Bachelor of Business (1420)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science/Bachelor of Psychological Science (1421)
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application.
- Tertiary education history/Program: Selection of the successful applicant(s) will be based on the best Grade Point Average (GPA) over 120 Credit Points of 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate courses in any of the Exercise Science programs listed above. When selecting a course to consider for assessment, priority will be given to Allied Health Services (AHS) courses. That is, if a program includes less than 120 Credit Points of AHS courses, then grades from all AHS courses will be considered first before taking account of grades from non-AHS coded courses.
For further inquiries, please contact Dr Justin Kavanagh
Telephone: (07) 5552 8057
Maximum value is $3,000, paid in 2 instalments. Instalments of $1,500 are payable in trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and Conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full-time enrolled at Griffith University in the program for which the scholarship was awarded
- maintain good academic standing at Griffith University for the duration of the scholarship benefit
- continue to meet all other eligibility
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.