The ADG Engineering Bursary was established to encourage females within the field of Engineering. The recipient will be a second year female student enrolled in an undergraduate civil engineering program (eligible programs listed below) at the Gold Coast campus.
The bursary is valued at $1,000 each made in a one off payment.
Applications currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be Female
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, New Zealand Citizen or International student
- be enrolled in the 2nd year (completed at least 80CP) in the Bachelor of Engineering or Dual Degree program with a major in Civil Engineering at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus
What do I need to include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Leadership and Community
- Personal statements:
- Community Involvement: Detail your extracurricular activities
- Experience: Detail your employment and work experience
- Scholarship benefit: Outline how the scholarship would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University
- Career Goals: What are your aspirations/goals?
There are two (2) Bursaries available and are valued at $1,000 each made in a one off payment.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.