You can apply online for Griffith scholarships. It's free to apply, and you can apply for more than one scholarship with one application.
- Check to see what scholarships are available.
- Check the eligibility.
- Check the closing date.
- Read the selection criteria so you are aware of what you need.
- You can save and return to your application before you submit it, so take your time.
To start an application, click on the Apply Now button. You have 2 choices:
- Sign up with your personal email- best for Year 12 students and non-school leavers commencing your first Griffith degree in 2018 (don't use your school email).
- Use the Alternative Login if you are a current Griffith student or a returning Griffith student (don't use this if you are a Guest student).
- Work your way through the application and put in as much information as you can.
- Spend time on your personal statements. These statements play a large part in the selection of successful applicants.
- Some scholarships require supporting documentation, this section is limited, check what's relevant in the selection criteria (could just be a CV).
- Check the closing date- only submitted applications including referee reports are considered for scholarships.
- Not all scholarships need a referee, but if the one you are aiming for does, contact the referee before adding them to your application. They will get emailed so they need to know it's coming.
- Pick your referee well, we do read them e.g. a referee from your sports coach is necessary for a chance at getting offered a sports scholarship.
- The Income and Expenditure relates to you.
- Check the spelling and grammar on your statements before you submit your application.
- Think about uploading an up-to-date CV.
- Personal statements can make your application stand out, so put some thought into them.
- Before you hit submit, read it over and make sure it's what you want to say and your mobile number and email address are correct as this is how we will contact you.
- Once submitted, you can only update a few basic details and check the status of your referee reports. You can do this by using the Track & Update button.
- You only need to submit the one application.