Sponsored by: Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University
$5,000 paid in instalments
Awarded to students commencing in 2019, auditioning at the Queensland Conservatorium for entry into a Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University programme in an area of instrumental need. (Determination of instrumental need is at the discretion of the Director of the Conservatorium).
Students are automatically eligible as part of their audition application and assessment is made during the entry audition process. The students ranked the highest at the audition process in an area of instrumental need (as determined by the Director of the Conservatorium), will be offered the bursary.
To be eligible you must:
- Any 2019 commencing students, auditioning at the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University for entry into any QCGU programme, in an area of instrumental need at the discretion of the Director.
- Can be a QCGU Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme, enrolled to study full time or part time.
- Open to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, and New Zealand Citizens.
Application for the bursary will be automatic as part of the audition process for admission.
Assessment is made during the entry audition process. The student ranked highest at the audition process in the pre-determined area of need will be eligible to be offered the bursary/scholarship.
The offer is conditional on you being enrolled at the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the census date and are subject to the following conditions. You must:
- be enrolled in a QCGU programme
- be playing (as a major) the instrument for which the bursary has been offered
- make satisfactory progress in trimester 1 (for trimester 2 payment)
The above conditions are verified each trimester at census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these above conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
The Queensland Conservatorium is offering a bursary for commencing students for the 2019 academic year. This bursary is to support student/s in instrumental areas of specific need in 2019, at the Directors discretion.
The bursary is a cash payment of $5,000 made in two parts: first payment at the first trimester census date and second a second trimester census date contingent of satisfactory progress. The number of bursaries available will be determined by The Director of the Queensland Conservatorium.
For the 2019 academic year the bursary will be open to commencing students, auditioning at the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University for entry into any QCGU program, in instrumental areas of specific need (at the Directors discretion).
Both undergraduate and postgraduate programs will be considered.