For: Third year students undertaking a program of study with a Chemistry major
Available to: Continuing students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Australian Citizens, New Zealand Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents
Award value and benefits: $5,000
Duration: One-off payment
Programs of study: Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours) (Chemistry), Bachelor of Forensic Science (Forensic Chemistry), Bachelor of Forensic Science/Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice (Forensic Chemistry), Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business (Chemistry), Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (Chemistry)
Applications close: Sunday 11 February 2018 (applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information)
Candidates must meet all of these:
- Be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident
- Be enrolled full-time
- Must be undertaking a Chemistry major in one of the approved programs above
If all are not addressed application will be deemed incomplete.
- Program: Academic Merit, enrolled full-time in one of the programs listed above
- Income and Expenditure and Circumstances: Personal Background and Circumstances
- Personal Statements:
- Experiences: Personal statement addressing your background
- Challenges Experienced: Personal statement addressing any Challenges Experienced- such as being from a rural, regional or remote area of Australia
- Supporting Documentation (Please use the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats are included):
- Upload a current CV/ Resume
- Upload a current Academic Transcript
* Preference will be given to students who have a low socio-economic background and/or are from a rural, regional or remote area of Australia.*
Terms and Conditions
To remain eligible for the scholarship, applicants will be required to:
- Remain enrolled full-time in the approved program for which the scholarship was awarded
- The scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered, acceptance of the scholarship cannot be deferred
Rowe Scientific PTY Ltd have been supplying the scientific community and laboratories around Australia since 1987. They wish to help Australia by supporting people who are studying in areas that will support the industries that have supported Rowe Scientific and therefore wish in this case to support students who major in Chemistry.
The scholarship is available to a third year student undertaking a program of study with a chemistry major, including: Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours (Chemistry), Bachelor of Forensic Science (Forensic Chemistry), Bachelor of Forensic Science/Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice (Forensic Chemistry), Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business (Chemistry), Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (Chemistry) at Griffith University.
The scholarship is to provide assistance with educational and living costs for the approved program for which the recipient is offered the scholarship.
There is one scholarship available per year and is valued at $5,000 paid in a one-off cash instalment directly to recipients following the confirmation of enrolment.