For: Students undertaking any degree program at Griffith University Logan campus and are a Logan City Council Resident and experiencing financial hardship
Available to: Commencing students, Continuing students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa Holders or New Zealand Citizens
Award value and benefits: $2,000 paid in instalments
Duration: 1 year
Programs of study: Any Griffith University undergraduate program at Griffith University Logan campus
Applications close: Currently Closed (applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information)
If you have an active Griffith University ID, please log-in with your S-Number.
Candidates must meet all of these:
- Be undertaking a degree program at Griffith University Logan Campus
- Be a Logan City Resident
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen
If all are not addressed application will be deemed incomplete.
- Program/ Secondary Education History: Academic Achievement to date and enrolled full-time at the Logan campus
- Income and Expenditure/ Circumstances: Financial hardship
- Scholarship Benefit/ Experiences/ Challenges Experienced: Address how the scholarship will improve your circumstances and opportunities. (Include relevant life experiences and your capacity to benefit from the scholarship)
Terms and Conditions
To remain eligible for the scholarship, applicants will be required to:
- Maintain a GPA of 3.5 or above for the duration of the Scholarship benefit
YFS is a not for profit organisation that delivers a wide range of programs to the people of Logan and surrounds.
Our vision is building independence and participation. Our purpose is to deliver services designed to promote independence and citizenship. We champion rights and responsibilities and clients taking up social, cultural and economic opportunities.
YFS has a multitude of services and an established track record of working and investing in the Logan community.
One scholarship is available valued at $2,000 and payable in two (2) instalments.