We offer a range of scholarships for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students, and includes support from the GUMURRII Student Support Unit.
The GUMURRII Student Support Unit is staffed by Indigenous Australians to provide cultural, academic and personal support for students undertaking undergraduate and post graduate studies.
List of related scholarships
Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarships
Note: You are required to complete the Uni-Start Equity Admission and Scholarship Scheme application form for the scholarships below:
- Indigenous Access Scholarship
- Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Costs
- Indigenous Commonwealth Education Costs
- Kombumerri Scholarships
- Neville Bonner Indigenous Scholarship
- Arrow Energy Scholarship
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and Griffith University Indigenous 'Aspire, Inspire, Achieve' Bursary
- Patience Thoms Indigenous Australian (Honours/Postgraduate) Scholarship
- The Wangan and Jagalingou Clermont Aboriginal Community Development Fund Scholarship
Arts, Education and Law
- Beryl Stevens Memorial Bursary for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- The Shields Accommodation Bursary
- Griffith Business School Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples Scholarship
- Master of Business Administration Scholarship for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Please note: Students are encouraged to apply for any other scholarship listed on the scholarship website for which they meet the eligibility criteria.