For: Second year Female students enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering or Dual Degree program with a major in Civil Engineering at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus.
Available to: Continuing students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, New Zealand Citizens, International students
Duration: One-off payment
Award value and benefits: $1,000
Programs of study: Bachelor of Engineering or Dual Degree programs with a major in Civil Engineering
Applications close: Sunday 11 February 2018 (applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information)
If you have an active Griffith University ID, please log-in with your S-Number.
Candidates must meet all of these:
- Be Female;
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, New Zealand Citizen or International student; and
- Be enrolled in the 2nd year (completed at least 80CP) in the Bachelor of Engineering or Dual Degree program with a major in Civil Engineering at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus.
If all are not addressed Application will be deemed incomplete.
- Program: enrolled in second year Bachelor of Engineering or Dual Degree program at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus, with a major in Civil Engineering.
- Leadership and Community: Academic awards achieved
- Community Involvement: Extracurricular activities
- Experience: Employment and work experience
- Scholarship benefit: How the scholarship would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University
- Career Goals: What are your aspirations/goals?
The ADG Engineering Bursary was established to encourage females within the field of Engineering. The recipient will be a second year female student enrolled in an undergraduate civil engineering program (eligible programs listed above) at the Gold Coast campus.
There are two (2) Bursaries available and are valued at $1,000 each made in a one off payment.