For: Griffith University Students undertaking, or proposing to undertake studies in the area of Information Systems
Available to: Commencing students, Continuing students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holders
Award value and benefits: $3,000
Duration: One off payment
Programs of study: Bachelor of Business Information Systems- Nathan campus (1360), Bachelor of Information Technology- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1539,1538), Bachelor of Computer Science (1534, 1535), Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (1045), Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business (1569, 1570)
Applications close: Sunday 21 January 2018 (applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information)
If you have an active Griffith University ID, please log-in with your S-Number.
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- Have a GPA of 6 or above or OP 1-5 (or ATAR Equivalent)
- Be applying for or enrolled in one of the eligible programs as listed above
- Not be in receipt of another ICT Scholarship in the same trimester/year as receiving this bursary
If all are not addressed Application will be deemed incomplete.
- Program/Secondary Education History: GPA 6 or above or OP 1-5 (or ATAR Equivalent)
- Career Goals and Aims: Statement of the applicant's interest in the area of Information Systems
- Community Involvement: Participation of extracurricular activities and involvement in the community
Established in 2000 through a gift from ACCENTURE, for the purpose of encouraging students applying for, or presently enrolled in an undergraduate Griffith University Information Systems Program.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 paid in a one-off cash payment. Payment will be made within 6 weeks of the census date of the first trimester.