For: Griffith University students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business majoring in Real Estate and Property Development, entering their third (final) year of the degree program
Available to: Continuing students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Humanitarian Visa Holders
Award value and benefits: $2,500
Duration: One-off payment
Programs of study: Bachelor of Business- majoring in Real Estate and Property Development
Applications close: Currently Closed (applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information)
If you have an active Griffith University ID, please log-in with your S-Number.
Candidates must meet all of these:
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder;
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Business- majoring in Real Estate and Property Development; and
- Be entering their third (final) year of the degree program in 2017.
If all are not addressed application will be deemed incomplete.
- Program: Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Business- majoring in Real Estate and Property Development and be entering their third (final) year of the degree program in 2017.
- Referee Details: You must include two referee reports from two non-Griffith sources.
- Career Goals and Aims: Demonstrate an interest and ambition in the property development industry.
* Applicants may be interviewed *
Oliver Hume is a multi-disciplinary property services organisation with over 60 years of experience in the development industry. They specialise in projecting marketing spanning from some of the largest residential land communities through to inner-city high rises within Victoria and Queensland. Acclaimed as Australia's leading residential project marketer, no one company sells more land in Australia than Oliver Hume; with over 6,000 residential lots sold per annum across 95 master planned communities.
Oliver Hume additionally is a Funds Management and Development Business, with an outstanding track record of delivering quality residential projects in the most desirable locations, on time and on budget whilst achieving excellent returns for its Property Funds investors. Oliver Hume Property Funds currently has a portfolio valued at over $1.5 billion, with new Apartment and Land projects currently under construction and for sale within Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.
There is an Oliver Hume Corporation Bursary available in 2017 for applicants enrolled in the Bachelor of Business majoring in Real Estate and Property Development, entering their third (final) year of the degree program. The bursary is valued at $2,500 paid as a lump sum after the completion of the internship.
The bursary also includes an agreement by the recipient to undertake 6 months, part-time (3 days per week) paid internship with Oliver Hume Corporation. Payment for the industry placement will be in addition to and separate from the industry bursary.