For: Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce or the Dual Degree program
Available to: Continuing students (final year of study)
Level of study: Undergraduate
Citizenship: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Humanitarian Visa Holders
Award value and benefits: $8,000 (paid in instaments)
Programs of study: Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce or the Dual Degree program
Applications close: Currently Closed (applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information)
If you have an active Griffith University ID, please log-in with your S-Number.
Candidates must meet all of these:
- Be enrolled full-time at Griffith University;
- Be studying in one of the following degrees and/or dual degree:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce;
- Be in the final year of study; and
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder.
If all are not addressed application will be deemed incomplete.
- Program: enrolled full-time, in final year, in the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce or the Dual Degree program at Griffith University
- Personal Statements:
- Career Goals and Aims: short statement about yourself (personal qualities, including leadership potential), and your personal ambitions.
- Experience: detail your experience, highlighting your leadership potential. (optional)
- Supporting Documentation (Please use the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats are included):
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): please provide an up-to-date CV/resume
**Applicants may be requested to attend an interview. In making its recommednations, the selection committee will take into account- personal qualities, including leadership potential.**
Terms and Conditions
To remain eligible for the Scholarship you must:
- Remain enrolled on a full-time basis in the program for which the scholarship was awarded.
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, it is at the discretion of the Scholarship Selection Committee to withhold the trimester instalment, or terminate the scholarship. (The recipient must show cause to the Scholarships Office why the scholarship should not be terminated).
Maximum value is $8,000 payable in instalments. Payments of $4,000 are payable for each full-time enrol trimester up to maximum value of the scholarship.
Payments are made within six weeks of the Census Date subject to maintaining ongoing eligibility requirements.
Today Mainfreight has matured into a sophisticated international logistics and supply chain business. With their fast-growing team of 6,000-plus, they compete with some of the world's biggest names in transport and logistics.
Mainfreight are a $2 billion-plus global business and have achieved this by having a real hunger for success, sharing their goals with everybody on the team and promoting their own. To keep ahead of the pack, they look for people who have the same fire in the belly as their founders.
In this light, they have chosen to make an impact on the next generation of responsible global business leaders by creating the Mainfreight Scholarship.