Coronavirus – Information for Researchers
Visit this Coronavirus - Information for Researchers webpage for the latest advice for staff and HDR candidates about COVID-19 impacts and options as they relate to your research activities.
Our research centres and institutes are responsible for much of the performance and quality of research outputs and activities across the University, including:
- research training and recognition
- attracting external research support.
The aims of our research centres and institutes are to:
- develop core research to national and international standards
- aggregate research activities in related fields into coherent research themes
- support the development of quality research training, including honours research higher degree students
- attract external research funding.
Research Centres Policy
With the above aims in mind, the University developed the Research Centres Policy, which was revised in 2019.
Research centre reports and forms
Research centres and institutes at Griffith are required to submit annual and third-year reports. You can access the forms for these, as well as research centre staircase performance reports.