BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD
Research Publications Officer
- Support publication collections for government reporting purposes - HERDC and ERA
- Undertake datamining to identify research publications for entering into RIMS
- Verify, recommend and review research outputs
- Generate statistics and reporting for research outputs; calculate publications weighted points
- Manage database in the Research Publications module in RIMS
Mugi completed her Ph.D. in Engineering at Griffith University, for which she investigated, designed and developed a spoken language system for accessing a multimedia knowledge base. She has been awarded a Bachelor of Science (Honours) and a Master of Science by Research from international universities. Prior to joining Griffith, Mugi worked overseas as both a lecturer and a researcher. Projects included: “A Virtual Education Environment for University Courses” and “Designing Multimedia Lectures using Object-Oriented Concepts in Multimedia Knowledge Base”.