Vehicle Crash Surrogate Modelling for Traffic Operations in Freeways. Griffith NRG Scheme. Jan 2014 - Dec 2014 (PI)
 Propagation and Dissipation of Traffic Disturbances on Saturated Freeways. Griffith International Travel Fellowship. Jan 2015 (PI)
 Analysis of Cyclist Safety at Roundabouts in Queensland. Department of Transport and Main Road Queensland. Feb 2014 - (Co-PI)
 Crash, Traffic Offenders, and Crash Avoidance. Southport Traffic Offenders Program. April 2014 - (PI)
 Transport Network Vulnerability Analysis. Aug 2014- (Co-PI).
 Capacity and impact analyses of cycle path. Nov 2014 - Jan 2015 (Co-PI)
15. Qu, X., Wang, S., Zhang, J., 2015. On the fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: A novel calibration approach for single regime models. Transportation Research Part B, 73, 91-102.
14. Jin, S., Qu, X., Xu, C., Ma, D., and Wang, D., 2015. An improved multi-value cellular automata model for heterogeneous bicycle traffic flow. Physics Letters A, Accepted.
13. Jin, S., Qu, X., Zhou, D., Xu, C., Ma, D., and Wang, D., 2015. Estimating Cycleway Capacity and Bicycle Equivalent Unit for Electric Bicycles. Transportation Research Part A, 77, 225-248.
12. Wang, S., Qu, X., Yang, Y., 2015. Estimation of the perceived value of transit time for containerized cargoes. Transportation Research Part A, 78, 298-308.
11. Kuang, Y., Qu, X., and Wang, S., 2015. A tree-structured crash surrogate measure for freeways. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 77, 137-148.
10. Qu, X., Kuang, Y., Oh, E., and Jin, S., 2014. Safety evaluation for expressways: A comparative study for macroscopic and microscopic indicators. Traffic Injury Prevention, 15(1), 89-93.
9. Qu, X., Wang, S., 2015. Long distance commuter lane: A new concept for freeway traffic management. Computer Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, Article in Press.
8. Qu, X., Yang, Y., Liu, Z., Jin, S., and Weng, J., 2014. Potential Crash Risks of Expressway On-ramps and Off-ramps: A Case Study in Beijing, China. Safety Science. 70, 58-62.
7. Qu, X., Ren, L., Wang, S., and Oh, E., 2014. Estimation of entry capacity for single-lane modern roundabouts: A case study in Queensland, Australia. Journal of Transportation Engineering. 140(7), 05014002.
6. Meng, Q., Qu, X., 2013. Bus dwell time estimation at a bus bay: A probabilistic approach. Transportation Research Part C. 36, 61-71.
5. Meng, Q., Qu, X., 2012. Uncertainty Propagation in Quantitative Risk Assessment Modeling for Fire in Road Tunnels. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews. 42, 1454-14644. Qu, X., Meng, Q., and Li, S., 2012. Analyses and implications of accidents in the Singapore Strait. Transportation Research Record. 2273, 106-111.
3. Qu, X., and Meng, Q., 2012. The economic importance of the Straits of Malacca and Singapore: an extreme-scenario analysis. Transportation Research Part E. 48, 258-265.
2. Li, S., Meng, Q., and Qu, X., 2012. An overview of maritime waterway quantitative risk assessment models. Risk Analysis. 32, 496-512.
1. Qu, X., Meng, Q., and Li, S., 2011. Ship collision risk assessment for the Singapore Strait. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 43, 2030-2036.