Publications (Peer reviewed journal articles-last 5 years)1. Ming Li, Deborah A. Knight, Mark J. Smyth and Trina J. Stewart. “Sensitivity of a novel model of mammary cancer stem cell-like cells to TNF-related death pathways.” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy 61:1255-1268 (2012).
2. Liza John, Linda Howland, Jacqueline Flynn, Alison West, Christel Devaud, Connie Duong, Trina Stewart, Jennifer Westwood, Zong Guo, David Barlett, Mark Smyth, Michael Kershaw, Phillip Darcy. “Oncolytic virus and anti-4-1BB combination therapy elicits strong anti-tumor immunity against established cancer.” Cancer Research 72:1651-1660 (2012).
3. Trina J. Stewart and Mark J. Smyth. “Improving cancer immunotherapy by targeting tumor-induced immune suppression.” Cancer and Metastasis Reviews 30: 125-140 (2011).
4. Trina J. Stewart, David J. Liewehr, Seth M. Steinberg, Kristy M. Greeneltch, and Scott I. Abrams. “Modulating the Expression of IFN Regulatory Factor 8 Alters the Protumorigenic Behavior of CD11b+Gr-1+ Myeloid Cells.” Journal of Immunology 183: 117 – 128 (2009).
5. Trina J. Stewart, Kristy M. Greeneltch, Julia Reid, Seth M. Steinberg, David J.Liewehr and Scott I. Abrams. “Interferon Regulatory Factor-8 Modulates the Development of CD11b+Gr-1+ Tumor-Induced Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells.” Journal of Cellular & Molecular Medicine 13: 3939-3950 (2009).
6. Trina J. Stewart and Mark J. Smyth. “Chemokines and Chemokine Receptors in Cancer Immunotherapy.” Immunotherapy 1:109- 127 (2009).
7. Trina J. Stewart and Scott I. Abrams. “How tumours escape mass destruction.” Oncogene 27:5894-5903 (2008).
8. Trina J. Stewart, M.E. Christine Lutsiak and Scott Abrams. “Immune consequences of protracted host-tumor interactions in a transgenic mouse model of mammary carcinoma.” Cancer Investigations 26:237-249 (2008).
9. Kristy M. Greeneltch, Monika Schneider, Seth M. Steinberg, David J.Liewehr, Trina J. Stewart, Kebin Liu and Scott I. Abrams. “Host immunosurveillance controls tumor growth via IFN regulatory factor-8-dependent mechanisms.” Cancer Research 67: 10406-10416 (2007).
10. Dafeng Yang, Trina J. Stewart, Kimberly K. Smith, David Georgi, Scott I. Abrams and Kebin Liu. “Downregulation of IFNï§R in association with loss of Fas function is linked to tumor progression.” International Journal of Cancer 122:350-362 (2007).
11. Trina J. Stewart and Scott I. Abrams. “Altered immune function resulting from long-term host-tumor interactions can be modulated to retard autochthonous neoplastic growth” Journal of Immunology 179:2851-2859 (2007).
12. Trina J. Stewart, Kristy M. Greeneltch, M.E. Christine Lutsiak and Scott Abrams. “Immunological responses can have both pro- and anti-tumour effects: implications for immunotherapy.” Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine 9:1-20 (2007).