- What is Reading Comprehension and why do many students find it difficult?
- Developing strategic and self-regulating learners
- Teaching in cooperative settings (view video interview)
- Comprehension: Using Visual and verbal strategies to develop reading comprehension
- Developing a multi-strategy framework for reading comprehension.
- Professional Development and the COR literacy framework (three full day workshops visit Reading Partnerships
Presenter Answer Series Event
||READING COMPREHENSION (ALL DAY PRESENTATION)
||Interactive Powerpoint presentations with video and audience participation plus workshop activities
||To inform participants about new directions in reading comprehension. Show why some children have difficulties. To show how comprehension can be taught to all ability levels so that students develop self-regulatory strategies
||Teachers (Primary and Secondary), psychologists, speech pathologists, teacher aids, & Parents