Completed Research Student Theses
- 2005 - Teacher practice with students with emotional behaviour disorder
BEd (Hons) 1st Class.
- 2007 - Parent perception of the value of the Parent Stress Index (SF) in an autism specific early intervention setting
BEdSpEd (Hons) 1st Class.
- 2007 - Teacher practice in a Japanese and an Australian primary school for students with autistic spectrum disorder
MEd 1st Class.
- 2007 - Vision impairment: The role and practice of the specialist teacher in inclusive educational settings
MSpEd (Hons) 1st Class.
In-progress Research Student Theses
- PhD - Understanding the life pathways of young people with vision impairment: A South-East Queensland case study.
- EdD - Communication between home and school of students with autistic spectrum disorder in two south-east Queensland primary schools.
- EdD - The influence of disruptive behaviour on secondary school teachers: A Queensland case study.
- MSpEd (Hons) - Early childhood staff capacity for facilitating social-emotional competence in young children with autism.
- MSpEd (Hons) - Capacity of preparatory teachers to educate young children with disabilities.
- MEd - Self-organisational strategies used by students with learning difficulties in the upper primary classroom.
- BEdSpEd (Hons) - Anxiety in students with Aspergers syndrome: A Queensland case study.
- BEdSpEd (Hons) - Parental aspirations and expectations of learning outcomes for children with autism who have undergone home-based intensive intervention.