Funded research projects
- (2009) GriffithTeaching & Learning Grant – Faculty of Education Online UniNavigator. S.Penn-Edwards, M. Balfour, M. Davies, A. Edwards, D. Rossow, W. Usher. ($13 369)
- (2007) Griffith Teaching and Learning Grant - Successful First Year student transition and timely higher education affordances, S. Penn-Edwards & S. Donnison ($6273).
- (2007) Student Orientation and Engagement Committee Orientation and Transition Initiatives Funds ? Second year education students' conceptions of their engagement with academic literacy support: Reflections on the first year experience. S. Penn-Edwards & S. Donnison ($2395).
- (2006) Griffith Teaching and Learning grant - Academic Literacy in Teaching and Learning. S. Thomas, S. Penn-Edwards, R. Jameson-Proctor, S. Donnison, E. Hirst, H. Austin ($34 000).
- (2006) Resources supporting program - Constructing Hypermedia Texts Webpage Enhancement & refinement. G. Johnson & S. Penn-Edwards ($23 514).
- (2005) PVC/DVC FYA Project - Development of an academic Literacy Program. S. Penn-Edwards & S. Thomas ($3980).
- (2005) Faculty of Education Competitive Open Seeding Grant - What does it mean to be literate?: Student teacher accounts. S. Penn-Edwards ($1000).
- (2004) Teaching Resources for learning@griffith, Griffith University - Introducing Hypertext for Presentations & Transformations through Flexible Learning & Access Services G. Johnson & S. Penn-Edwards ($12 866).
- (2004) Griffith Signature Experience Grant Griffith University (implementation S. Thomas & S. Penn-Edwards) Study Buddy: Engaging students' promoting student engagement in learning. G. Watson, M. Freakley, P. Jervis-Tracey (CTL); A. Cunningham, G. Nalder (VTA); G. Johnson, S. Thomas, S. Penn-Edwards (CLS); R. Jamieson Proctor (EPS) ($20 000).