PhD and Honours Supervisions
- 2008-09: Dr. Alex Naraniecki, Popper Re-appraised: New Perspectives on Karl Popper’s Political and Ethical Thought.
- 2006-09: Dr. Malcolm Allbrook, ‘Imperial Family’: The Prinseps, Empire and Colonial Government in India and Australia.
- 2005-06: Dr. Claire Kennedy, The Transformation of the Democratic Left Party in Italy 1989-2000: A Case Study in Venice.
PhD Supervisions (Associate)
- 2005-06: Dr Daniela di Piramo, Gift of Grace-Revolutionising Charismatic Authority in Latin America.
- 2013: Mr Lachlan Dudley, Hearing the Past: The Role of Sound, Noise and Silence in British Imperialism and Colonialism in the Pacific c. 1769-1792.
- 2011: Ms. Robyn Boyer, The Disordered Body Politic in Medieval Political Thought.
- 2009: Ms Jillian Beard, “Conciliate their affections’: Governor Phillip’s Instructions and Early Colonial Government in Australia 1788-1814’.
- 2009: Ms Karen Laughton, Rethinking Racial Hierarchies in Early Colonial New South Wales.
- Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in History and Politics, Flinders University of South Australia (1986-1988).
- Honours (First Class) in Politics, Flinders University (1989).
- Master of Arts by research (Political Science), Flinders University (Awarded with minor grammatical alterations) (1990-1994).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Political Science), Australian National University. (Awarded with minor grammatical alterations) (1995-1999).