PhD, B Comm. (Hons.)
Senior Lecturer, Department of Employment Relations and Human Resources
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Employment Relations and Human Resources
- Research Fellow, Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing, 2008-2009
- Lecturer, Department of Industrial Relations. 2005
- PhD candidate, Department of Industrial Relations, 2002-2004
- Project Manager, 2001-2002, ARC Linkage Grant investigating Working Time Transformations in Australian Workplaces.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Management, 2006-2007
- Warwick University, Industrial Relations Research Unit, October 2011.
- Manchester University, Manchester Business School, September 2011.
- National University of Ireland, Galway, School of Business and Economics, September 2011.
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand Work & Labour Market Institute, November 2010.
- Curtin University of Technology, John Curtin Institute of Public Policy, November 2008.