How to print from your personal Windows laptop
Follow these guides install print settings and print at Griffith from your personal Windows laptop.
Install print settings
1. Open a web browser and go to https://printing.griffith.edu.au:9164/setup/. This will direct you to PaperCut mobility print, which will enable you to set up your personal device to print to Griffith printers.
3. If prompted, click Save > click Run once the file has downloaded.
4. If prompted to allow this app to make changes to your device > select Yes
5. Ensure that the Setup Language (e.g. English) is selected > click OK.
6. Read the License Agreement important information and accept the agreement > click Next
How to Print
2. Check if your document has been successfully sent to the print queue > login to your myPrint portal https://myprint.griffith.edu.au > click Jobs Pending Release > print jobs will be listed.
3. Locate a Griffith printer and release your print job.
4. Once your job has successfully printed > press log out.