How to print from Griffith College computers
Follow these guides to print from Griffith College desktop computers.
1. Log into a Griffith college computer with your non-sNumber account > select Griffith College Print from list of Printers and Scanners.
Note: We recommend you log into your Internet Account before using myPrint to print.
2. To print, select the document you want to print > click Print > check Griffith_College_print is set as the Printer.
Check print settings are correct (e.g. Colour, Black and White, copies, double sided etc.) > click Print.
2. Enter your Griffith S Number and Griffith Single Sign-On password > check remember field is set to Until I logout > click OK.
4. You are logged into the Griffith Printing System.
5. You can check if your document has been successfully sent to the print queue. Login to your myPrint portal https://myprint.griffith.edu.au > click Jobs Pending Release.
Under Jobs Pending Release > your print jobs will be listed. Logout of your myPrint Portal.
6. Locate a Griffith printer > login using your sNumber and MyPrint PIN > select Print Release > Print.
Remember to log out once your printing has been completed.