How to print from your personal Chromebox
Follow these guides install print settings and print at Griffith from your personal Chromebox
Install print settings
2. Click on click this link to download the Mobility Print App. This will take you to the App store. Click Launch App.
3. Test the print queue was added successfully by sending a print job to the queue.
It should appear as a pending Job Release in your myPrint Portal.
How to Print
1. Select the document you want to print > click Print > select All Printers > select Student_Print [Student Virtual Print Queue (Mobility)].
2. Check print settings are correct (e.g. Colour, Black and White, copies, double sided etc.) > click Print.
3. Enter your Username (snumber) and Griffith Single Sign-On password > click Ok
You can check if your document has been successfully sent to the print queue. Login to your myPrint portal https://myprint.griffith.edu.au > click Jobs Pending Release.
Under Jobs Pending Release > your print jobs will be listed. Logout of your myPrint Portal.
4. Locate a Griffith printer and release your print job.
5. Once your job has printed successfully > press Log out.