How to print from your personal Android device.
Follow these guides install print settings and print at Griffith from your personal Android device for .
Install print settings
1. Download the Mobility Print app by PaperCut Software from the Google App Store.
How to Print
1. Select the document you want to print > click Print > select All printers > select Student_Print as the print destination.
2. Check print settings are correct (e.g. Colour, Black and White, copies, double sided etc.) > select Print.
3. The first time you print you may be prompted to Use Mobility Print > click OK.
4. Enter your Username (sNumber) and your Griffith Single Sign-On password.
5. Click Print.
Note: You can tick the Remember Me box to remember your login details if using your own personal device.
6. Once your job has been successfully printed > press log out.
You can check if your document has been successfully sent to the print queue. Login to your myPrint portal https://myprint.griffith.edu.au > click Jobs Pending Release.
Under Jobs Pending Release > your print jobs will be listed. Logout of your myPrint Portal.
Locate a Griffith printer and release your print job.