The Papercut print system used on our Multi-function Devices, provides flexibility, security and features Find-Me-Print which allows you to retrieve your jobs from any avaiable MFD.
To securely access the Multi-function device, you can use your staff number and password, a proxy card or an allocated PIN number.
Ricoh and Griffith Green Partnership
Aimed at reducing our carbon footprint and regularly measuring our sustainability goals, the partnership will:
- Reduce paper use by default duplex print settings
- Reduce power consumption (less CO2) by default sleep mode settings
- Used toner cartridges and parts replacement recycling
Empty toner cartridge recycling methods:
- Give the old cartridge to our driver for return
- Send via the internal mail to Uni Print Nathan or Uni Print Gold Coast
- Place empty toner cartridge in a toner recycling box (if located in your area)
For more information, visit: ricoh.com.au/about/environment/environmental-contribution
- Ring Uni Print to order new staple cartridges.
Griffith University ITSC will provide first point of contact for any service or problem resolution and escalation issues. Please call 55 555 on your internal phone system.