The Organisational Reviews Unit plays a central role in fostering quality and continuous improvement at Griffith.
The purpose of the University's Organisational Reviews:
- Form part of Griffith's commitment to quality assurance;
- Enable the University to reflect on past achievements;
- Guide the University's planning for the next five years.
The Unit supports the management and the wider University community through liaising with executives to determine membership of the Review Committee and the externally-appointed Chair. They also source key University data to facilitate the discussion and recommendations of the Review and draft the Review report.
The Unit oversees all aspects of the university's academic and administrative reviews including:
- Preparation of the schedule for the five-year review cycle;
- Coordination of the current year's reviews;
- Management of the Review Committee's three-day site visits; and
- Monitoring the development of the 18 month progress reports.
Quality and Reviews Portal
The Portal contains information about these two key areas of activity and allows staff to access University documents including reports and implementation plans.The documents are available to Griffith staff only and support quality processes leading to continuous improvement. Access the Portal
View and download the 2015-2019 Reviews Schedule (Cycle 3)View the PDF
Reports and Plans
View a range of schedules, reports and plans under Griffith GovernanceFind out more
Impressive Stats for 2016!
2016 was an exciting and fulfilling year for the Organisational Reviews Unit, which saw nine reviews successfully completed.
The reviews spanned all four academic groups - Science, Health, Arts, Education and Law, and Business; as well as administrative areas in the Office of Research and Griffith Enterprise.
Close to 500 staff, 97 industry representatives and 48 students participated in the reviews.
Contact the Team
Speak to one of our friendly staff who make up the Organisational Reviews Unit