The Planning and Statistics Portal (PSP) provides you with a variety of reports containing student and staff data, Key Performance Indicators and benchmarked data across learning and teaching, organisational and research activities.
The Office of Planning Services (OPS) is upgrading the PSP, which will provide you with new ways to visualise data, improved navigation and easy access on any browser and any device!
What's happening with the PSP upgrade?
The Planning & Statistics Portal upgrade will launch on 14th August 2017
Our team is busy making final touches to the new PSP to ensure we deliver you a user-friendly portal which enables you to easily find the information you need. A number of activities are underway:
- Performance testing: is almost complete and will ensure the PSP can cope with the large number of users accessing the PSP.
- Quick Reference Guides: 6 guides are nearly complete with several more underway in preparation for launch. We are committed to providing as much support as possible and will continue to develop resources post launch.
- Navigation design: being able to easily access the information important to you is one of our key priorities, and that's why our new design is underway to make the PSP more intuitive for you.
- Live chat: is in the final phases of testing and will be launched as part of the upgrade. From the PSP web page you will now be able to access help from our dedicated support team (available Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm).
Training & Resources
Training will be available on all campuses and will cater for all levels of users, including those who have never used the PSP before! Training commences 15th August and will provide the foundation to ensure you get the most out of the PSP. Registration is essential - Click here to view details of the sessions available.
Additional training will continue in September and October and will cover more advanced topics such as dashboard creation and specialised reporting. These courses are the prerequisites for accessing these features. Book now through our Training calendar.
A range of helpful resources will also be available including:
- Quick reference guides
- Frequently Asked Questions