Student Load and Enrolments
- Load and Income Dashboard - A dashboard that allows you to analyse load and income (authorised users only) against target for the current year.
- Other YTD Budget Target comparisons (now includes Trimester 2 Budget) - standardised Program and Teaching Load reporting against target (authorised users only).
- Trend and Multi Year/Semester Reports - YTD Enrolments and Load compared to historical enrolment and load data.
- Teaching Responsibilities Reports - Daily snapshots from the Peoplesoft Student System of Teaching Responsibility details for Courses and HDR Students.
- Projected Program Load - Projected Budget Funded Program Load for the next 3 years
- Projected Teaching Load - Projected Budget Funded Teaching Load for the next 3 years
- Student Profile for University and Campus
- Student Profile for University and Group
- Student Profile Detailed Reports - A comprehensive suite of reports on the Demographic and Educational Background of Students in a Semester by Program, Course, School, Group or University, including information on; Campus, Age, Gender, Disability, Pathway, First in Family, Socioeconomic Status, OP and Preference.
- GPA Profile for University and Career
- GPA Profile Detailed Report: An interactive report on the GPA of Students in a Semester by Program, Course, School, Group or University, including information on; Campus, Age, Gender, Disability, Pathway, First in Family, Socioeconomic Status, OP and Load.
- Program Cohort Retention Dashboard - This reporting suite now includes the new summarised reports on student retention and completions for the last 6 years, as well as attrition reasons (Not Retained). In addition, details of retention by attributes such as OP, GPA, or Age Group; transfer and completion by student cohort in program are also available within the two time categories of half year and year.
- Student Retention Dashboard - This dashboard gives you up to date retention information for the university and academic groups, split by funding type, campus and semester.
International Student Statistics
- International Student Statistics - Gain insight into the statistics of international students: age, gender, language at home, in addition to other existing student profile aspects, in your group, school, or program. Now including Overseas Abroad Students.
- Student Cohort Dashboard - The Student Cohort dashboard consolidates a number of data sources to provide a comprehensive reporting model. This dashboard offers users the opportunity to traverse through different stages of a student's life-cycle.
- Geospatial Analysis Demographics - Check out the number of enrolled First Peoples students, the average GPA of enrolled students, and also students background Socio Economic Status; all through data visualisation using Australian map boundaries down to postcode level.
- Program Planning Report - the Program Planning report supports the evaluation of program performance under the University's Program Planning, Development, Approval and Review processes. Please note the comprehensive nature of this report means it can take up to 10 minutes to populate.
- BlackBoard Dashboard - Incorporating activity measures, assessment attempts and active students from Griffith's Learning Management System.
- Student Experience Dashboard – Want to know how your SECs are tracking? This dashboard allows you to see SEC results at Group and school level and see how the results have changed over time.
- Academic Program Performance Indicators - See the Annual Performance Indicators to be included in Annual Program Monitoring reports.
- HEIMS uCube - Interactive cube for a range of information on applications, students and staff for Griffith University and other Australian Higher Education Providers. This data is collected and published by Department of Education.
- HEIMS Data Tables - Tables from nationally submitted compliance data on enrolments, EFTSL and completions, retention and equity groups. Includes data for Griffith University and other Australian Higher Education Providers. This data is collected and published by Department of Education.
Academic Program Performance Indicators
External Resources / National Data
Need more information?
Make a statistical request.