Griffith University provides you with a flexible online teaching and learning environment which can be accessed 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
Please note that access will not be available until the first day of the study period/session.
The following password protected services are available in your online teaching and learning environment:
- Learning@Griffith is Griffith University's online teaching and learning environment which supports the development, management and delivery of web based learning. Learning@Griffith is where you will go to access your online course content and extra course materials.
- Griffith Email Account will be used by university staff to communicate with you while you are studying at Griffith University so you will need to check your email regularly.
To access the above:
- Go to the Griffith University home page
- Choose the myGriffith link at the top of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password (refer to the Username and Password section, on this page, for more information)
- The Learning@Griffith link is located on the left of screen.