Get ready for online learning
Griffith OUA units offer you an engaging, interactive and stimulating learning experience. Knowing what to expect is key to enjoying your studies.
Setting realistic expectations and developing study skills are essential to successful study at university. At university, you'll need to:
- learn independently
- ask for help when you need it
- manage your time effectively (Refer to the Griffith OUA self-help resources)
Developing your skills to work effectively as an online learner will enable you to enhance your:
- learning effectiveness
- research skills
- complete and submit assignments
- discuss work with other students
- communicate with people in the University
- and ultimately become a life-long learner.
Learning is your personal journey. Find what works best for you and be rewarded with your achievements.