There are several ways you can submit your assignment depending on the method your convenor has set up for your unit. Check your Unit Outline or Learning@Griffith unit site for details.
Regardless of how you submit your assignment you are required to keep an electronic copy.
Assignments can be mailed to:
Assignment Handling Services
Division of Information Services
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY QLD 4111
Assignments should never be mailed, faxed or emailed directly to your tutor unless otherwise directed.
Your assignment only needs to be posted on the due date. Ensure that:
- a cover sheet is attached to your assignment
- the Post Office has clearly marked the date it was sent.
You can submit your assignment at the lending desk at any campus library during opening hours.
- Gold Coast campus library
- Logan campus library
- Mt Gravatt campus library
- Nathan campus library
- South Bank campus libraries
The date and time you submit your assignment will be stamped on the cover sheet.
If you would like a record of your submission, please print and complete an Assignment Submission Receipt (PDF 17k) form and submit it with your assignment for the time and date stamping.
There are several ways to submit your assignment online. The most popular are:
You will need a cover sheet for any assignment submitted in person, by mail or online.
The cover sheet has also been provided in WORD format to allow you to merge your assignment document with the cover sheet where your assignment is to be submitted electronically. Correct use of the WORD version of the cover sheet is to maintain formatting and to add your assignment to the cover sheet.
To use the cover sheet please follow these steps:
- Download and save cover sheet to your computer.
- When you open the cover sheet enable saving and macros if prompted.
- To place a cross in a tick-box in the first two pages of the cover sheet, double click on the tick-box, select 'Checked' under 'Default value' and then ok.
- Please follow the instructions outlined on the third page of the coversheet if you want to maintain your formatting.