Open Day Prize Draw
- This prize draw is a promotional game conducted by Griffith University ("Griffith").
- By entering, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, and warrant that you meet the entry requirements.
- The promotion opens at 9.00am, 5 June 2017 and closes at 2.00pm, 23 July 2017.
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand citizens or permanent residents and individuals residing in Australia during the promotional period, other than current employees of Griffith and their immediate families. Griffith reserves the right to verify the identity of entrants at any time and may disqualify any person who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Griffith is free to accept entries which contain errors and omission at its discretion.
- Entry into the competition is free (other than the cost of accessing the website, or attending TSXPO or Open Day, which is your responsibility).
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
- Each person who registers online to attend Open Day (23 July 2017), or completes an entry form at TSXPO (15 and 16 July 2017) or Open Day (23 July 2017) and who provides their contact details as part of their entry will automatically be eligible for one entry in the prize draw.
- All entries become the property of Griffith. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The prize draw will take place at 10.00am on 31 July 2017 at Griffith’s Nathan campus. Three winners will be selected by a random draw. Griffith’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Three prizes (Fast Lane GC2018 experience) will be awarded, each consisting of four tickets to a session of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Swimming Finals at the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre including gourmet food, a commemorative gift and souvenir GC2018 program, valued at $1944.66 each. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Griffith reserves the right to offer a replacement prize (of equal or greater value) if the advertised prize is not available.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone or email, and the names of winners will not be published.
- Prizes will be posted to each winner in early 2018 at the address provided by them in writing. If any of the prize winners cannot be contacted and confirmed within one (1) month of the prize draw, then a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining entrants.
- Griffith reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion if it cannot be run due to any reason beyond Griffith’s control, or if Griffith determines that the integrity or administration of the promotion has been adversely affected due to circumstances beyond its control. Griffith may also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Griffith will not be liability for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, a prize or redemption of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Any personal information you provide to Griffith in the course of entering the competition will be dealt with by Griffith in accordance with these terms and conditions and the University’s Privacy Plan. Your personal information will be used for distributing communications and marketing materials and event information in the future.
Snapchat giveaway terms and conditions
This prize draw is a promotional game conducted by Griffith University. By entering, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. The first one hundred people who use the Griffith University Open Day snapchat geofilter between the hours of 9am and 2pm on Sunday 23 July 2017 and show evidence of this use to the Nova team at Nathan campus or SeaFM team at Gold Coast, will receive a free gift. The free gift is a 12g packet of Maltesers, 28g Red Rock Deli Chips or Cadbury Freddo Frog valued at $1.00 each.