There are many ways to contact Menzies Health Institute Queensland
Whether you're interested in partnering, studying or collaborating with us, or have a research or media enquiry, we welcome questions and comments. Feel free to call, email or write to us using the details below. If you wish to visit us, our office is at the Griffith University Gold Coast campus.
- Fiona Purkiss, Executive Officer
- Jasmin Young, Marketing and Communications Officer
- Carmen Hughes, Administrative Officer
- Marina Couchman, Administrative Assistant
- Dianne McClymont, Administrative Assistant
- Amy Grogan, Administrative Assistant
- Karen Noller, Personal Assistant to Director
Make a donation
Your donation can help make a significant difference by funding specific research projects, providing scholarships or fellowships and purchasing specialised equipment and supporting infrastructure.
Contribute to our ongoing research in the following interest areas:
More ways to give
The tram, G:Link, has two stops on campus. The G:Link line begins at the Gold Coast University Hospital, travels south through Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, and terminates at Pacific Fair shopping centre. See the G:Link website for details on stations, tickets and times.
Bus and train
You can catch the bus to our Gold Coast campus from a variety of locations, including nearby train stations at Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. There are also a number of bus routes that connect to the tram.
Parking is available in our multi-storey car park for $6 a day. You can also purchase a permit for our general parking. Limited two-hour metered parking is also available. See our visitor parking map or permit parking map for locations.
- Southport Sharks Football Club for $5 a day
- Church of Christ car park for $4 a day
- University Hospital car park for $16 a day