The Brisbane Griffith Mates have teamed up with the Bulimba Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee (B4C) and the Mount Gravatt Environment Group to offer students the opportunity to give back to the tranquil bushland surrounding Griffith University.
The Griffith Mates alternate between Mt Gravatt and Fox Gully to participate in the removal of invasive vegetation and building of pollinator links to support bees, birds and butterflies. Join us and develop your teamwork skills, learn more about the environment and meet new people!
Trimester 2, 2017 dates
- Saturday 22 July, 8.00am - 11.00am
- Saturday 1 July, 8.00am - 11.00am
- Sunday 9 July, 3.00pm - 5.00pm
- National Tree Planting Day, 30 July 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Sunday 13 August ,3.00pm - 5.00pm
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- enclosed shoes
- a big bottle of water
- don’t forget to bring a camera too!
For more information, join our Griffith University Bush Care group.
Download the Grows at Griffith App to learn more about the plants found on Griffith University campuses.