Smarthinking is a free online tutoring service available to all Griffith students seeking advice on improving their writing skills.
You can submit your writing for detailed review, request an appointment or submit questions offline. A tutor will respond within 24 hours.
To access Smarthinking:
- Login to Learning@Griffith using your student username and password.
- Click on the Organisations tab, at the top right of the screen.
- In the Organisation Search box on the left, type 'Smarthinking’ and click Go.
- Hover your mouse cursor over this Organisation ID 'SMARTHINKING', until you see a small arrow appear.
- Click the small arrow, and click on the word Enrol in the drop down box.
- Check that the details onscreen reflect those of the Organisation you want to enrol in.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click on the Smarthinking Login link
Please note: Pop ups will need to be enabled in your browser and you will need the latest version of Flash Player installed.