Step 1: Download the app
- Download the BrowZine app to your device.
- Choose a library - search for "Griffith University".
- Login with your Griffith username and password.
Step 2: Setup an account (optional)
An account will allow you to:
- create your own bookshelf of favourite journals
- get alerts when new issues are published
- save articles to read later (app only)
- sync with Endnote, Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and more (app only).
We recommend registering with your Griffith email address. Do not use your Griffith password as your BrowZine account password.
We are here to help!
If you have any questions about the Library or computing, you can find your answers on Ask Us 24/7.
Or you can ask our friendly staff in person about Library and IT products and services,find us in the libraries or contact us by phone, email or chat.