You can borrow in person from any of our campus libraries
As a Griffith staff or student you can also request delivery from another Griffith University campus to your campus library. You may have up to 12 concurrent holds.
Please select some Cards to display
How to request
- Login to My account
- Search for the item you want
- Click the Place hold link or button
- Select the campus where you would like to collect the item
- Click Submit
How to collect your hold
- It can take 2 - 3 working days for an item to be delivered to your chosen pick-up location.
- You will receive an email to your Griffith University email account, when the item is ready for you to borrow.
- Your item will be held on the Express Holds Shelf for seven (7) days (including weekends and public holidays), shelved by the item call number as shown in the hold pickup email.
You can check the status of your holds and cancel holds in My account.
For staff and students
- Request a copy of a journal article from another Griffith University campus when the journal is not held at your home campus or electronically