Research Consultations provide higher degree research candidates, academic staff and researchers with an opportunity to explore their research specific information needs with a library professional.
You may benefit from a tailored research consultation if you:
- are at the initial stages of a research project
- are commencing research in a new discipline area
- want to be sure that you have accessed all relevant scholarly information for your research topic
- need help locating and retrieving the information you’ve identified
- need some tips on refining your search and information management strategies
To make an appointment with your Librarian please click on the discipline area below: