Welcome to Module 11
In this module you will learn:
- what the h-index is
- how to find your h-index manually and on Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar
- how to find your article citation counts on Web of Science and Scopus
- what Journal Impact measures are
- where to find the Thomson Reuters Journal Impact Factor, the SCImago Journal and Country Rank, and the ABDC Journal Quality List
- the different kinds of alternative metric measures (‘altmetrics’)
- how to look up international library book holdings on WorldCat
- about the Publish or Perish metric tracking programme
- the importance of creating a context and narrative when presenting your research metrics.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License | We would love to hear your feedback.