The Off Campus Library Services is used to borrow physical items from the library and have them delivered to your home address.
As an off-campus student you can borrow from the library in two ways.
- Griffith University students enrolled as an off campus student (including OUA Commonwealth supported placement students)
- Griffith University Student doing a registered rural placement
- Staff working at an off-campus location
Note: This service is not available to students residing outside of Australia or New Zealand.
Off campus and Rural Placements students can borrow from any Griffith University Library, for more information see, What Can I borrow?
How do I request a library item?
- Login to My account
- Search for the item you want
- Click the Place hold button at the top of the screen
- Select the Mail radio button
- Click Submit
Library items will be posted to you free of charge. However, you are responsible for the cost of return postage.
You can request electronic copies of articles and book chapters. The Copyright Act allows copying of 10% or one chapter per book for study purposes.
Requests can be made through the Griffith University Document Delivery Service.
How do I return library items?
Post returns to:Griffith University
Library, Information Services, Willett Centre (N53) Nathan Campus 170 Kessels Road, Nathan, QLD 4111 Australia
You can return your Library items to any Griffith campus library. You are responsible for all items you borrow until they are returned and checked off your library record