BONUS+ is a resource sharing project that Griffith University staff and students can use to request books from participating University libraries in Australia and New Zealand. OUA students are not eligible for the BONUS+ service.
If the book you need is
- not held at any of our Griffith University libraries, or
- is out on loan
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Australian National University, Australian Capital Territory
- Deakin University, Victoria
- Edith Cowan University, Western Australia
- Federation University, Victoria
- Massey University, New Zealand
- Murdoch University, Western Australia
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Queensland
- University of Melbourne, Victoria
- University of Newcastle, New South Wales
- University of Sydney, New South Wales
- University of Tasmania, Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney, New South Wales
- University of Wollongong, News South Wales
- Victoria University, Victoria
How do I request an item?
- Search the library catalogue or the classic library catalogue
- If the book you require is not available, click on the button to repeat your search in the BONUS+ catalogue. In the library catalogue this button is located by clicking on the Menu icon.
- If the book is found in the BONUS+ catalogue, select REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Select Griffith University
- Click Submit above information
- Enter your Griffith username and password
- Choose your Pickup Location
- Click Submit
What can I borrow from and for how long?
Postgraduate and Staff may have up to 10 BONUS+ items and Undergraduate students may have 5 BONUS+ items on your library record at one time. OUA and Griffith College students are not eligible for this service.
This number includes:
- all requests (holds) you place for BONUS+ items
- BONUS+ items out on loan to you
- BONUS+ items that you have returned via Griffith University Library, which have not been checked in at the 'home' library (BONUS return)
- BONUS+ items on the way to Griffith University Library from the 'home' library (in transit).
This total is included in the total number of items you are allowed to borrow from Griffith University Library.
|Membership type||Number of items||Loan period||Number of renewals|
|Undergraduate||5||21 days||1 unless recalled|
|Postgraduate and Staff||10||21 days||1 unless recalled|
BONUS+ items are not sent to Griffith University students living overseas.
How do I check or cancel a BONUS+ request?
- View the status of your BONUS+ requests
- Cancel a request if the item still has a REQUESTED status
by logging into