Get items from participating university libraries across Australia and New Zealand and have them delivered to your preferred Griffith campus library.
If the book you need is
- not held at any of our Griffith University libraries, or
- is out on loan
you can request it online from another BONUS+ library and collect it a few days later from your selected pickup location.
Note we do not send BONUS+ items overseas.
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Australian National University, Australian Capital Territory
- Deakin University, Victoria
- Edith Cowan University, Western Australia
- Federation University, Victoria
- Massey University, New Zealand
- Murdoch University, Western Australia
- University of Melbourne, Victoria
- University of Newcastle, New South Wales
- University of Sydney, New South Wales
- University of Tasmania, Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney, New South Wales
- University of Wollongong, News South Wales
- Victoria University, Victoria
This number includes:
- all requests (holds) you place for BONUS+ items
- BONUS+ items out on loan to you
- BONUS+ items that you have returned via Griffith University Library, which have not been checked in at the 'home' library (BONUS return)
- BONUS+ items on the way to Griffith University Library from the 'home' library (in transit).
This total is included in the total number of items you are allowed to borrow from Griffith University Library.
- Search the library catalogue
- If the book you require is not available, click on the BONUS+ button to repeat your search in the BONUS+ catalogue
- If the book is found in the BONUS+ catalogue, select REQUEST THIS ITEM
- Select Griffith University
- Click Submit above information
- Enter your Griffith username and password
- Choose your Pickup Location
- Click Submit
Your request should be available to collect from the designated library within 7 working days. If you are an eligible off-campus student, it will be mailed to you. You will be notified via email when it is ready to pick up. BONUS+ items can be returned to any Griffith University library branch.
How do I check or cancel a request?
- View the status of your BONUS+ requests
- Cancel a request if the item still has a REQUESTED status
by logging into