If eligible, you can place a hold to be next in the queue when an item on loan is returned.
Holds are available to
- Griffith staff and students: You may have up to twelve (12) concurrent holds.
- OUA: You may have up to three (3) concurrent holds.
How to place a hold
- Login to My account
- Search for the item you want
- Click the Place hold link or button
- Select the campus where you would like to collect the item
- Click Submit
How to collect your hold
- You will receive an email to your Griffith University email account, when the item is ready for you to borrow.
- Your item will be held on the Express Holds Shelf for four (4) days (including weekends and public holidays), shelved in alphabetical order by your surname.
You can check the status of your holds and cancel holds in My account.