You are responsible for all items you borrow until they are returned. To avoid penalties, return or renew your books on time. This is how our lending policy works:
- You will get a reminder email before your item's due date
- Due dates may change if the item is recalled
- If your items become overdue, you will be blocked from borrowing until you return or renew the items
- If you do not return or renew your items, you will be emailed an overdue notice
- If no action is taken, you will then be emailed an invoice for replacement costs
- If the charges are not paid, you will be blocked from borrowing, re-enrolment and graduating.
Make your payment online.
We send you notifications via email about:
- recalled or overdue items
- invoices for lost or damaged items.
Email is Griffith University’s official communication channel. It is your responsibility to return or renew items on time regardless of receipt of a notification.
Library items you have on loan may be recalled by another borrower or by the Library to add to the reserve collection. You will receive a minimum loan period of 7 days from the date of borrowing. You will be notified via your Griffith University email if an item has been recalled.