Help is here
All ebooks are available to view online and some have unlimited printing and downloading. Ebooks from the following platforms have special requirements for downloading and use:
Download instructions (whole book)
- Ensure Adobe Digital Editions is installed
- Sign up to Ebook Central (If ebrary users created accounts on the old ebrary platform, they can be merged with their Ebook Central account)
- Select the download button
- Save the book to your device
- Open the link with Adobe Digital Editions
Download instructions (section of book)
- Select Read Online
- Select Print to PDF tab at top of page (maximum print allowance will be displayed)
- Enter page range
- Select Open PDF
- Save PDF to device
We are here to help!
If you have any questions about the Library or computing, you can find your answers on Ask Us 24/7.
Or you can ask our friendly staff in person about Library and IT products and services, find us in the libraries or contact us by phone, email or chat.