Griffith University Library offers membership to the following community groups:
|Membership type||Cost||Membership period|
Reciprocal (staff and students from participating Universities)
Staff - Free
Students - Free
Ends 28th February (regardless of joining date)
|Friends of the library
How do I register?
- Complete registration form
- Photo ID and proof of address
- Proof of eligibility for membership
Upon arrival you will be issued a library membership card. Your library membership card entitles you access to our physical collection.
What can I access online?
Members of the community who are wanting to access online databases and ebooks can access a large number of resources through the State Library of Queensland. Most are accessible 24/7 with your free SLQ membership.
How many books can I borrow?
Standard Loans: 20
Loan period: 28 days (unless recalled)
How do I renew my library item?
Why can't I renew my library item?
- Item has been requested by another borrower
- Reached maximum renewal limit
- Outstanding borrowing charges, for lost or damaged items